We want to help your business thrive!
Commercial Business Insurance is vital, but we understand that purchasing it can be a very complex process. It’s very important to make sure you have proper coverage and a tailor-made policy specific to you and your individually unique businesses’ needs. Are there holes in your current coverage? Or, on the contrary, do you have overlapping coverage, resulting in an unusually high premium? Our knowledgeable agents will help answer these questions.
There are many facets to insuring your business:
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) – created specifically for small-to-mid-size businesses, a BOP combines protection from all major property and liability risks in one package. Package policies are created for businesses that, generally, face the same kind and degree of risk. Larger companies might purchase a commercial package policy or customize their policies to meet the special risks they face.
- General & Excess Liability –
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ Comp coverage applies to bodily injury and diseases arising out of and in the course of employment. Any bodily injury must be accidental, and the term includes death resulting from the accident. Only occupational diseases, which are unique to the occupation, are covered. Covers therapeutic expenditures, permanent disability, and a portion of the injured employee’s wages. WC provides for the payment of (4) types of benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Income Benefits
- Death Benefits
- Rehabilitation Benefits
- Business/Commercial Auto – Business auto coverage insures vehicles that are owned, leased, hired, or borrowed by businesses, whether they are associations, corporations, partnerships or sole proprietorships. Business auto coverage may be used to insure private passenger autos and all types of trucks, trailers, semitrailers, and commercial vehicles designed for use on public roads. We can give you more details about specific coverages and deductibles and about tailoring a business auto plan that’s right for you and your business.
- Commercial Property – Commercial Property coverage protects your business from loss due to physical damage, dependent on whether the premises is actually insured, and the type of even that lead to the loss. It can also be designed to cover what a Business Owner’s Policy does not (furniture, inventory, equipment, stock, cash on the premises, outdoor signs, etc.)
Our agents have decades of experience with an array of businesses including Hotels/Motels, Shops & Restaurants, Contractors, Schools & Municipalities and more. Protect your assets and hard work, while also protecting your business’ future.
Click “Get a Commercial Insurance Quote” at the top of this page to get started! It’s free and you are under no obligation to bind coverage.