The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. We are an independent agency, meaning we are not tied to any ONE insurance carrier, we work with multiple carriers. This means we work for YOU, and we work to get you the best coverage, at the best price – and we’ll give you options!
Call us at 609-522-3406 or click “Get an Auto Quote” button on the top of this page to get started!
Auto Coverages-What They Mean & What They Cover
- Bodily Injury – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s automobile in the event of an accident
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages cause to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s automobile from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
- Underinsured – covers bodily injury and property damage caused by another driver whose coverage is insufficient to cover the damages.
Bells & Whistles
- Towing – covers the towing of your vehicle, up to a specified limit
- Rental Reimbursement– covers the cost of a rental car while your car is getting fixed after a covered loss, up to a specified amount
- Loan/Lease – Loan/Lease covers the difference between the amount owed on a lease or loan and the amount normally paid by a car insurance policy at the time of a total loss.
- Snapshot – adding this can result in future savings